The impermeable membrane is non-toxic, odorless, odorless high molecular weight polymer white particles. Melting point is about 110-130 ℃, relative density is 0.918-0.965; excellent temperature resistance and cold resistance. Excellent chemical stability, high stiffness and ductility, excellent tensile strength, excellent environmental stress crack resistance and tear resistance. With the increase in density, the mechanical properties and barrier properties will also be correspondingly improved, and the temperature resistance and tensile strength will also be correspondingly improved. The strength is also higher; it can resist the erosion of acids, alkalis, organic solvents, etc.
1. Before paving the anti-seepage geomembrane, the corresponding civil engineering acceptance qualification certificate should be presented.
2. Before cutting the anti-seepage geomembrane, the relevant size should be accurately measured, and then the cutting should be carried out according to the actual size. Under normal circumstances, it is not possible to cut according to the drawing size. It should be numbered one by one and written down in a unique way.
3. There are fewer welding seams during paving. Under the premise of improving quality, raw materials should be saved as much as possible. It is also very easy to ensure product quality.
4. The overlap width of the joint between the film and the film is generally not less than 10 cm, and the layout of the welding welding is generally parallel to the larger slope, that is, the layout is along the inclined orientation.
5. Generally speaking, in corners and deformed parts, the joint length should be as short as possible. Except for special requirements, electric welding is not allowed in areas with a slope concentration of 1.5m or a slope greater than 1: 6.
6. Prevent artificial folding when laying anti-seepage geomembrane. When the temperature is low, try to tighten and level it as much as possible.
7. After paving the anti-seepage geomembrane, the walking and moving tools on the membrane surface should be avoided as much as possible. All objects that may cause damage should not be placed or carried on the membrane to prevent accidental destruction of the membrane.