manufacturer-Yangzhou Bojun Environmental Protection Engineering Co., Ltd., to answer you under what circumstances to use waterproof geotextile:
(1) As the reinforcement of the backfill of the retaining wall, or as the panel of the retaining wall. Make a concealed retaining wall or abutment.
(2) Reinforce flexible roads, repair road cracks, and prevent reflection cracks.
(3) Advance the stability of sandy gravel slopes and reinforced soil to prevent soil erosion and low-temperature frost damage.
(4) The seismic isolation layer between the track bed and the roadbed, or the seismic isolation layer between the roadbed and the soft soil roadbed.
(5) The isolation layer between artificial fill, stone pile or material field and the foundation, and the isolation layer between different frozen soil layers. Filtering and reinforcement.
(6) The filter layer on the upstream dam surface of the initial ash dam or tailings dam, and the filter layer of the drainage system in the backfill area of the retaining wall.
(7) Concealed drainage pipes or gravel drainage channels around the filter layer.
(8) Water conservancy engineering well, pressure relief well or positive pressure pipe filter layer.
(9) Thermal insulation layer of geotextile such as artificial stone for route, airport, railway, roadbed, etc.
(10) Vertical or horizontal drainage inside the earth dam dissipates the water pressure in the soil.
(11) Drain water under the discordance of the anti-seepage geomembrane or the concrete shield of the earth dam or embankment.
(12) Eliminate water seepage around the tunnel, reduce water pressure outside the lining and water seepage around the building;
(13) Foundation drainage of artificial reclaimed sports grounds.
(14) Routes (including temporary routes), railways, embankments, earth-rock dams, airports, stadiums, etc. are used to reinforce fragile foundations.
According to related materials, there are three different types of geotextiles: diaphragm type, shear type and anchor type. The hydraulic properties of geotextiles are also important for the interaction between soil and geotextiles. Waterproof materials such as waterproof boards.
The waterproof geotextile is mainly used for:
1. Urban environmental protection, environmental sanitation and anti-seepage projects (such as household waste landfills, sewage treatment, toxic and hazardous waste treatment plants, dangerous goods warehouses, industrial waste, construction and blasting waste, etc.)
2. Water conservancy anti-seepage projects (such as rivers, lakes, reservoirs seepage prevention, plugging, reinforcement, channel seepage prevention, vertical core walls, slope protection, etc.).
3. Municipal engineering anti-seepage and waterproof engineering (subway, building underground engineering, roof reservoir, roof garden anti-seepage, sewage pipe lining, etc.)
4. Waterscape anti-seepage project (artificial lake, pond, pond lining, slope protection, etc.)
5. Metallurgical and petrochemical professional anti-seepage and anti-corrosion projects (seepage prevention of storage tanks such as chemical plants, refineries, gas stations, chemical reaction tanks, sedimentation tank linings, secondary fabrics, etc.)
6. Mining anti-seepage and anti-corrosion projects (such as washing tanks, heap leaching tanks, ash yards, dissolution tanks, sedimentation tanks, storage yards, tailings low-line anti-seepage)
7. Anti-seepage engineering of traffic infrastructure (reinforcement of highway foundation and anti-seepage of culvert)
8. Water conservancy anti-seepage project (reservoir, drinking pool, reservoir, irrigation system)
9. Aquaculture (fish ponds, shrimp ponds, etc.)