Geotextile is a protective layer of composite geomembrane to protect the impermeable layer from damage. In order to reduce ultraviolet radiation and improve anti-aging characteristics, it is best to use the embedding method.
During the construction of the project, first use sand or clay with a smaller diameter to level the foundation, and then lay the composite geomembrane. The composite geomembrane should not be pulled too tight. The inserted parts on both sides of the soil are wavy. Finally, a 10cm transition layer was laid on the composite geomembrane and covered with fine sand or clay. Paving 20-30cm stone blocks (or precast concrete blocks) as a collision protection layer. In the construction process of the project, minimize the stones that can be directly hit on the composite geomembrane, it is best to lay a protective layer during the construction of the project. The composite geomembrane is connected to the surrounding structure according to the anchoring of the expansion bolt and the steel plate in layers, and the joint is coated with 2mm thick emulsified asphalt to avoid water seepage.
(1) The pre-embedded type should be applied: the cover thickness is not less than 30cm
(2) The repair anti-seepage system is composed of cushion layer, anti-seepage layer, transition layer and protective layer.
(3) The soil should be solid to avoid the cleaning of turf and roots in the area of uneven settlement, cracks and impermeability. Put the sand or clay with smaller particle size as the protective layer on the contact surface of the film.
(4) During paving, the composite geomembrane should not be pulled too tight. The two sides of the composite geomembrane are best placed into the soil in a wavy shape, especially when anchoring with rigid materials, the corresponding expansion should be left.
(5) In the construction process of the project, it should be avoided that stones and heavy objects can directly collide with the composite geomembrane. It is best to lay out protective film and cover the protective layer during construction.
The joint disposal of composite geomembrane is a key technological process, which can directly interfere with the actual effect of anti-seepage. (1) Lap: The total width of the lap should exceed 15cm; (2) Thermal welding: It is mainly used for the composite geomembrane substrate is slightly thicker, and the total width of the weld lap is not less than 5CM.